Thursday, October 02, 2008

More evidence of just how far I'll go to show school spirit

Today was "Make Them See Stars -- Dress Like Your Favorite Celebrity" day.

I've been no-so-secretly in love with Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise for lo! these many years. I didn't really want to shave my head, however, so a latex bald-cap and some spirit gum had to suffice.

And this photo makes me realize even further that my foundation garments are SEVERELY lacking. They're the only thing I haven't bothered to purchase in a new size, and I can see now that that is a big mistake.

One of my main foundation-garment problems is that I had a reduction mammoplasty several years ago and the plastic surgeon did a truly terrible job of it. I won't go into any detail except to say that the shape is now completely WRONG. Manufacturers of foundation garments simply do not make their products to fit what that weirdo left me behind. My only option has been the very simple "sports" variety -- which do absolutely nothing other than keep things loosely in place.

I gotta explore my options now, though... yikes.

No comments: