Saturday, October 04, 2008

BOOMer Sooner!

I don't gloat much over a Sooner victory over TCU because of my sister's divided loyalties... but I despise Baylor and am delighted to note that OU is seriously dismantling them at this very moment in Waco. It's already 21-0 in the first quarter and OU is inside the five yard line nearing another score.

Touchdown OU. AGAIN. Forty-one seconds left in the first quarter.

UPDATE: 35-14 at the half. A couple of weird calls from the refs, but as lopsided as this game is, I don't think I mind very much.

Juaquin Iglesias is spectacular, and have I mentioned that I am crushing on QB Sam Bradford? What a cutie -- in that Tony Romo and Michael Phelps sort of way.

UPDATE: 42-14 with 11:42 left in the third quarter.

UPDATE: I decided I wasn't worried, so I went to take a nap. Final is 49-17. Smackdown.

No comments: