Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Exactly the same headache

I don't have the headache all day, but at about the same time every evening for the past three nights, I have a twingy headache right behind my right eye.

I refilled my Prozac prescription today and the pharmacist said that the doctor won't refill it again until I go in for a visit. This ticks me off royally because I was JUST IN THERE a month ago for a different issue. A Prozac refill shouldn't be a big deal, though. It's not as though I haven't been in to see her in a year or something.

That being said, though, if I'm going to HAVE to go in for yet another stupid doctor visit, I can mention the headache and see what she says. Probably nothing; I haven't been hugely impressed with this doctor. My former doctor was annoying enough, sure, but this one who came in as a replacement when that one left is not terribly scintillating either. I sometimes get the idea that I do more reading and research than some of these yay-hoos.

Meh. It's probably just this really really really really really really rotten mood I'm in... this Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very-Bad Mood.

Grrrrrrrrrowl. Snarl.

No comments: