Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Practice night

Tuesday night is always practice night for the Sunday morning crew. This week and next week, Tim is filling in since Jeff will be out of town. Neal was drumming this week, which is always cool. He has such a dry, wisecracking style; lots of fun to work with.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. It looms ahead of me like a thunderhead, ominous and inscrutable. Thank goodness I have lots of actual WORK to do tomorrow, to hopefully take my mind off the day.

I'll elaborate when I am able. In the meantime, my fingernails are in severe jeopardy (and I rarely chew them anymore)... I'm going to be trying extra-hard to keep them out of my teeth tomorrow. ARGH! Just caught myself clicking my thumbnail. I have awakened every morning for the past week with a clenched jaw, so tonight I'm going to sleep with my dental guard in place to keep my jaw aligned in the night. I've been gritting my teeth HARD, and it's started popping whenever I open and close my mouth. I only do that when I'm really worked-up about something. The last time it happened was when I was working on a big project back in March.

No comments: