Sunday, May 24, 2015

SO. TIRED.

Last week was the final week of regular school... and the week in which I was preparing for the talent show on Friday. The talent show seems to have been well-received... the amount of money received was not terrific, but I'm still grateful for all of it, and I will manage regardless. The choir will have to stay in about four different hotel rooms during the week of camp, but because I miscalculated the number of my kdis who wanted to go to choir camp, I'm also going to absorb the cost of putting them up in hotel rooms. It's just what I have to do. We were able to raise about 1/4th of the amount required, thanks to the talent show, but I'm still going to have to foot the bill for 3/4th of the hotel. I'm willing to do this because I am so glad we have a choir and I'm delighted for any of my kids to have the chance to get educated.

No comments: