Thursday, February 04, 2010

LOOK!!!

My nook has arrived!!!!!!! [happy dancing]

My first book download? One I've been waiting for for several months now... Sookie Stackhouse #9, Dead And Gone, by Charlaine Harris.

I'm going to limit myself to one actual book *purchase* per month right now, since money's tight, but there are already three freebies on my nook, and I may read through them for a while and "save up" my options for dl'ing more.

I'm also going to set up a Wish List at B&N so if any of y'all feel compelled to, you can send me a book yourself. :)

I am also going to construct a couple of covers -- one for me and one for my sister -- to fit our nooks so we can carry them safely in our purses and/or diaper bags. We could buy one, but the nicer ones are also quite expensive. Plus, there's something much more fun about a hand-made personalized one, right?

No comments: