Thursday, November 05, 2009

Random Facts About Me

This came from Facebook, but I thought I'd re-post it here. No particular reason, I guess.


01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
I guess so... nineteen years of marriage... does that count? [eye roll]

02) What was your dream growing up?
To be a jockey in the Kentucky Derby

03) What talent do you wish you had?
Playing the guitar well.

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Hmmm... probably a raspberry Mojito

05) Favorite vegetable?
Wakame seaweed

06) What was the last book you read?
Beyond Consequences, Logic & Control (dealing with children with severe behaviors)

07) What zodiac sign are you?
Scorpio (not that I care or that it matters to me at all)

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Tattoo around my left ankle that reads "Love the Lord your God with all your heart"
Two earlobe piercings on either side
Tragus pierced on my right ear
Rook pierced on my left ear


09) Worst Habit?
Laziness

10) If you saw a stranger walking down the street would you offer him/her a ride?
It wouldn't be a good idea, so no.

11) What is your favorite sport?
College Football

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
Generally optimistic

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
If I were alone, I'd probably just sit down and start texting on my celly. If I were with someone, I guess I'd tell jokes until we got rescued. I love to laugh.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Being accused of something I didn't do, and losing a lot of friends (or people I had thought were friends) because of it. There are still people who think I am guilty of what I was accused of, and it still grieves me sometimes, but I shook the dust off my feet and moved on.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I have no bellybutton. That's pretty much the weirdest thing about me.

16) Do you have any pets?
A charcoal-grey teacup poodle-girl named Bijou, and a lazy kitty-boy named Dude

17) What would you do if a friend showed up at your house unexpectedly?
I'd start cooking! I love to cook.

18) Are your first impressions of people usually accurate?
I'd say so, yes.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
I have actually been to Clown School and learned about the craft, but I'm not fond of clowns because of too many serial killer movies and stuff. I did learn how to make balloon animals, so it wasn't a total loss.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'd make my head a little smaller. I have a huge head. Or maybe I'd refine my nose a little -- it's kinda blobby. Meh... I don't spend much time thinking about either thing, really. I pretty much just accept that I look the way I look, yanno?

21) Are you more of a bad influence or a good influence on people?
I try to cheer people up and make them feel good, but sometimes I probably encourage naughtiness too.

22) What color eyes do you have?
Brown. Medium golden brown. Not super-dark, not light, and not mixed with green or blue at all either. Just brown.

23) Ever been arrested?
Ugh, no. And the only way it would ever happen would be if they made chocolate illegal.

24) Bottle or can soda?
I don't drink soda, generally, because it has corn syrup in it and I'm allergic to corn products. The sodas that are made with cane sugar usually come in glass bottles. I don't really drink them very often, either, because I try to avoid consuming that much sugar all at once. It's just not healthy for me.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Level my house. [sigh] I'd *like* to get myself a camera, but practicality would win out.

27) What's your favorite place to hang out?
Anywhere with my BFF Cindy.

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
Not in the way they're usually understood. I do believe that there are unseen things going on that we have no concept of, but I'm not going to claim to know definitively how that works or what they're like.

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Blog... sleep... paint... play the piano

30) Do you swear too much?
Yes, I probably do.

31) Do you have a pet peeve?
Liars.

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Scattered

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Sure. There's not enough of it in my world.

34) Favorite and least favorite food?
Favorite - Japanese
Least favorite - Italian

35) Plans for this evening?
Load the dishwasher... watch a DVRd episode of Iron Chef, maybe... clean the kitchen... take a shower... yeah, I'm super-interesting and I lead a fascinating life. [eye roll #2] Hey, give me a break. I spent most of the day trying to deal with a mentally-ill teenager. I need some boring down-time.

No comments: