Sunday, October 18, 2009

Meniere's, again

I had to spend a good portion of the afternoon and evening in a horizontal position today, thanks to my screwy inner-ear issues. Nausea, vomiting, profuse sweating, dizziness, roaring tinnitus... the works. I happened to be riding in someone else's car, but thankfully we were close by mom & dad's house, so I had them drop me off there. I lay on the sofa with my head perfectly still for several hours, and finally was able to ride lying down in mom's back seat to get back home. Thanks, Mom... I sure am glad you were close by when I needed you. :)

This is annoying to the extreme. I vote for this thing subsiding and going away on its own. PLEASE.

----------------------------

A skunk has just wandered into the backyard. The aroma is incredibly pungent here in the house. I normally don't get bothered too much by skunk smell (unless it's ON me or ON my dog), but tonight I'm a little leery of strong odors. Yuggh.

No comments: