Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Another NYC trip in my future?

Yes, I'm already going to NYC next month for my birthday, thanks to my BFF. But it looks like I'm going to be accompanying a group of students to NYC next June as well.

I love traveling, and I love my students. What's not to love about a trip where everything's planned out and taken care of? I love the kinds of trips where I'm on my own, but sometimes it's nice to have someone else doing the planning and the meals and stuff.

I'd also like to take Isaac along on the trip. We shall see if that works out.

============

I have been SO STINKIN' TIRED every evening when I get home from school. I would hate this if I didn't love my job so much.

This is the first year I've really felt like my class is beginning to "gel", that I'm actually teaching art and not just treading water or staying afloat. I really love my new classroom with its closets (!!) and its sink and its tile floors. I love that it's at the front of the school building, close to all the action in the office and in the hallways.

No comments: