Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The yearbooks are IN!!

I knew the books would arrive while I was gone, so I didn't worry too much about them. But then the day before I left on my DC trip, I got a call from the IT dude at school about something computer-wise in my old classroom. I told him that I had thought maybe he was calling to tell me the yearbooks were in.

"Oh, those have been here for a couple of weeks now."

I wanted to scream. SCREAM, I tell you.

But there was nothing to be done.

Yesterday was my first look at the books, and they really do look terrific. I am tickled as can be about them. Jostens does a great job and I love them with all my heart for all the things they do for us; they have an online book builder site that is state-of-the-art and gives me all kinds of freedom to do anything I want.

The colors on the pages are rich and vibrant, and the quality of the books is outstanding. Major applause, Jostens.

Now for the business of distributing them.

No comments: