Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ow.




I have been battling bad headaches every day again for about two weeks now. I am working to try to alleviate them before my big Smithsonian gig coming up in a week or so; I can't afford to feel bad when I've got something so important to work on. I don't know why; it doesn't seem to be blood-pressure or blood-sugar related because I'm checking those. It seems to be worse when I wake up in the morning, which leads me to wonder if I'm just not getting good rest at night or good head support while I sleep. I had them during the road trip, too, though, so I don't think it's just my pillow or my mattress or the lack of air conditioning in my house. Could be hormonal, which is why I haven't blogged about it before now. As it is, I'm just recording it now so if it continues, I can at least pinpoint when it started.

No comments: