Sunday, June 28, 2009

Double Daylily

My daylilies are just about finished. After the "common" ones bloomed, I got a flush of these weird and cool double-petalled ones:


Double daylily


I'm waiting patiently for my crape myrtle to start up. It must be a later-blooming variety, because pretty much everyone else's crape myrtles are up and running already.

I am going to put in a call to the ear, nose & throat doc that did Isaac's tonsils last summer. My hearing is just getting worse and worse and it's driving me nuts. Nothing sounds normal; everything is enveloped in a loud roar and put through that metallic synthesizer sound I keep coming back to. It's extremely difficult to make it through a Sunday morning service and play the piano when what I am playing and what is being sung is being distorted this badly. GRRRRR!!

No comments: