Thursday, May 28, 2009

My favorite dress at the prom

There were loads of gorgeous prom dresses last weekend at the Ballyhoo 2009 Prom, but the one on the far left was my favorite:











Probably a product of my inherent love of color and sparkle, but J's dress was definitely my favorite one there that night. There were others that were also quite spectacular:



Her dress had some of the most intricate and beautiful beading I've ever seen. Most other folks felt hers was the winner of the evening, and I can see why they'd say that. It was a truly amazing dress.

I was also quite fond of the white one on the right:



She's one of my yearbook staffers, and when she walked up I thought she looked exactly like the sugary whipped cream on top of an ice-cream sundae. Delish!

Prom is always so fun. It's neat to see how the kids all look when they put a lot of fuss and bother into their appearance.

No comments: