Monday, October 06, 2008

Spirit Week Has Arrived!

This is Homecoming Week for Ballyhoo High School, which means every day is a different Spirit Day. Today was Pajama Day, and I dutifully put my hair in sponge rollers and donned my Cow Jumped Over The Moon jammies and my sheepskin-lined slippers.

Tomorrow is Hippie Day. I'm going to wear a loud green-and-yellow kaftan, a fro-wig with a headband, some Birkenstock-style sandals, and some long beaded necklaces. Peace out, brother.

Wednesday is Crazy Hair Day. I have not yet decided what I will do, but it will likely involve that special punk-rock spiking product I keep for such occasions.

Thursday is Western Day. This is the most difficult one for me. I did actually purchase some nice ostrich Justin Ropers on eBay last year, but I don't have a hat. I should probably find one at Goodwill or something.

Friday is, of course, Green & White Day. I have lots of options here.

No pictures today -- pajamas are boring and I didn't think I looked all that blogworthy. Besides, it's the same pajamas I wore last year, and there's a great photo of that on my Facebook. Tomorrow, though, definitely.

No comments: