Tuesday, August 28, 2007

An original thought?

Nope, not yet. I still have hope, though.

In the meantime, some thoughts that are unlikely to be original but which I can gladly declare to be unrelated to skrool:

I'm no fan of Michael Vick's, but I'm just bracing myself for the outcry from PETA over this photo.



Most of the time I really, really hate politics. Then when politics results in something like this, I want to round them all up and let them all see what it's like to starve for a while:

As a horse-crazy girl of 40 years, I want whoever's responsible for starving these magnificent animals to swing from a rope.





Did y'all see the lunar eclipse this morning? I did! I guess it's a benefit of having to get up early and go to work while the moon's still up. It was definitely K-E-W-L looking.

If I had a digital SLR, I'd've been able to get some wicked kewl photos of the event.



Ever wondered what a panic attack really is? I used to, until three o'clock this morning. I used to think they were psychosomatic. Well, I was wrong. And according to that Wikipedia article, SSRIs can have that effect when you're weaning on or off them, which I'm currently doing (on, not off). I hope I never EVER have another one.





I'm willing to bet that little Sean Albanese will NOT be pleased in a few years when his buddies at school Google his name on their iPhones and this picture and this article pop up. His fifteen minutes of fame were a ripoff, in my estimation.

And that's all for tonight. I'm going to bed early and I'm hoping to sleep all the way through the night tonight.

No comments: