Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm The Sticky Site of the Day!!

Okay, so maybe that didn't sound so good... let me back up...

I'm the featured site of the day on the InternetBumperStickers.com web site today! Whee! All the cute little bumpersticker thingies you see here (like the green one at the top that says My Life Is Not As Glamorous As This Blog Makes It Appear) come from there. It's a hilarious site; you should visit it just for the laughs. If you like one of the "stickers," you can right-click it and save it to your computer, then load it onto your own site.

There are a gazillion little "stickers" over there; you're bound to find one that makes you laugh out loud. Some of them have even been made into REAL bumperstickers that you can buy... there are several I'm tempted to purchase and stick to the back of my Mommyvan.

From time to time, you'll see one of them posted here when the moment is apropos.

No comments: