Here are 100 things... you take the meme for your blog and boldface the ones that you yourself have done. Here's the ones I've done:
1. Bought everyone in the bar a drink - I'm a musician. They're supposed to give me free ones; I don't buy. LOL they always look at you funny when you ask for a Pepsi.
2. Swam with wild dolphins
3. Climbed a mountain - in Estes Park, Colorado
4. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive - I'd be afraid I'd never bring it back
5. Been inside the Great Pyramid
6. Held a tarantula
7. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
8. Said “I love you” and meant it!
9. Hugged a tree - Duh! I read "The Giving Tree" and believed it.
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris - Paris, France AND Paris, Texas. Actually lived in Paris, Texas and even graduated from Paris High School in 1985. How cool is that?
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights - spectacular thing to see
15. Gone to a huge sports game
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables - You haven't lived until you've tasted your own home-grown produce... waaaay better than store-bought.
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby’s diaper - too many to count... sheesh... been peed on AND pooped on, too. All in a mom's job description, I believe.
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Drunk tequila - not straight! gag! Only in a margarita, I think.
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment - during a funeral
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Scored a winning goal - I'm not so good at sports
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day - I used to do this kind of thing when I was really little. I had a record-player and a lot of those little read-along books, and one of them was some British guy reading "The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter" and I imitated him pretty well.
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Visited all 7 continents
40. Taken care of someone who was drunk
41. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
42. Watched wild whales
43. Stolen a sign
45. Taken a road-trip
46. Gone rock climbing
47. Midnight walk on the beach
45. Gone sky diving
49. Taken a train through Europe - took a bus, but not a train.
50. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
51. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table, and had a meal with them
52. Milked a cow
53. Alphabetized your CDs
54. Sung karaoke - with the lovely and talented SarahK
55. Lounged around in bed all day
56. Gone scuba diving
57. Kissed in the rain
58. Gone to a drive-in theatre - I saw the original "Superman" at a drive-in theater back when that movie was first released.
59. Started a business
60. Taken a martial arts class
61. Been in a movie
62. Crashed a party
63. Gone without food for 5 days - I think I went for seven days once.
64. Gotten a tattoo
65. Got flowers for no reason
66. Performed on stage - Oh, yeah, baby! Loved it, too!
67. Been to Las Vegas
68. Recorded music - Yep!! One of the highlights of my life.
69. Eaten shark
70. Buried one/both of your parents
71. Been on a cruise ship
72. Spoken more than one language fluently
73. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over - I think we just did that.
74. Walked a famous bridge - The Golden Gate Bridge... the London Bridge... the Brooklyn Bridge
75. Had plastic surgery
76. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived
78. Wrote articles for a large publication
79. Tried to lose weight seriously
80. Piloted an airplane
80. Petted a stingray
81. Broken someone’s heart
82. Broken a bone
83. Eaten sushi
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
86. Skipped all your school reunions - I hate school reunions. I didn't like school that much when I was in it, much less now that I'm out of it.
87. Shaved your head
88. Caused a car accident
89. Pretended to be “sick” - Does taking a "Mental Health Day" count?
90. Swam in the Pacific Ocean
91. Saved someone’s life - my two-year-old was drowning and I got to her before the lifeguard could
92. Fainted - five times in the two days following my last surgery; they should NOT have sent me home so soon.
93. Been in the room while someone is giving birth - My own son's, of course, but I also assisted a good friend during her delivery as well. It's an awesome experience.
95. Adopted a child - Twice!
96. Been caught daydreaming - Tcha! I have ADD; daydreaming is a specialty of mine.
97. Been to the Painted Desert - Absolutely... it's amazing.
98. Called off a wedding engagement
99. Donated your blood - I'm A-positive; what are you?
100. Had an out-of-body experience