Sunday, September 17, 2006

And by the way...

... OU was totally and completely ROBBED of their win up in Oregon yesterday. The officiating in that game was atrocious. That call on the onside kick at the end was an obvious, blatant mistake and the fact that they reviewed it and still gave it to the Pucks, well, I have no words. At least, none I can say in polite company.

And the Oregon Schmucks' uniforms were absolutely, positively the ugliest football uniforms I have ever seen in my entire life. Oh. My. Word. Somebody call the "What Not To Wear" people. They should fire whoever picked those things out. GAG.

However, I was delighted to watch the TCU Horned Frogs bury the Texas Tech Red Raiders' faces into the lush green sod of Amon G. Carter Stadium. Yeah, baby! That game was a ripsnorting defensive battle, and the place was completely sold out. My sister and her husband were there, since they have season tickets.

No comments: