Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Clean stupid

Okay, maybe I'm a bad mom for saying that, but can someone please explain to me WHAT the deal is with pre-teen girls not wanting to take a shower and doing any- and everything possible to weasel out of it???

Just found out that the Drama Queen has been running the shower and just getting her hair wet to make it seem like she was showering.

WTF?!?!?

I threatened to sit in the bathroom and watch her. Please GOD, please don't let that be the solution. I don't want to.

But I will if I have to.

[insert inappropriate language]

The DQ will be the eventual cause of my institutionalization, I'm certain. Either that, or you're gonna see my name on the crawlstrip on FOXnews:

NBENET...TEXAS MOM AT CENTER OF SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION MYSTERY... USAMA FOUN

UPDATE: The tearful explanation? "I'm just not comfortable," she moaned. "Other people have used that shower!"

How many more years of this do I endure?

Don't answer that.

No comments: