Saturday, January 14, 2006

Weekend Auction

I've decided that in order to give myself some extra creativity time, I'll just post one painting for the entire weekend. The weekend auction will close on Sunday evening at 10 PM CST, so you get two whole days to think about it.

This weekend's auction is a seahorse with a black pearl. I'm not entirely pleased with the photograph because it doesn't quite catch the colors correctly. At any rate, it's mostly in pastels and pale jewel-tones -- perfect for a bathroom decorated with an ocean theme.



"Seahorse With A Black Pearl" is an original watercolor painting on acid-free 140lb. Canson paper, paper size is 9x12, image size is 7x10. Bidding starts at $20; use the Comments to bid. At 10PM Central, bidding's over. Winner pays through Paypal, Amazon, or money order. Personal checks must clear before I will ship. If you are the auction winner, please inform me of your location so I can give you an exact shipping amount to add to your payment.

Thank you for looking!! If you like what you see, spread the word -- please!

No comments: