Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wednesday's Auction



Yes, I know. It's a map. But work with me here -- it was a request. I do take requests! And someone told me they had a geography theme going in one of the rooms of their home and that they'd love it if I did some sort of map. Well, here it is.

Today's painting is a couple of inches larger than the ones I've been doing up to this point, because I used up the other size of paper. Today's painting, "US Mainland," is an original watercolor painting on acid-free 140lb. Canson paper, paper size is 10x14, image size is 8x12. Bidding starts at $25; use the Comments to bid. At 10PM Central, bidding's over. Winner pays through Paypal, Amazon, or money order. Personal checks must clear before I will ship. If you are the auction winner, please inform me of your location so I can give you an exact shipping amount to add to your payment.

Thank you for looking!! If you like what you see, spread the word -- please!

No comments: