Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Light posting

Blogging is going to be spotty for me this week... with students starting on Thursday and with evening band practices every night for multiple gigs this weekend, I'm pretty much booked up. I'll be doing well to check in to my University of Phoenix classes and fulfill those requirements.

This weekend is the humongous 10th-anniversary church service; it's going to be a humdinger of a deal. They're having it at the football stadium there in Norwalk, and it's at night instead of in the morning. I am really excited about it; the music should be really good -- but I have to admit that it wouldn't matter how well I played if the sound system wasn't good. I don't know what kind of sound system is going to be there that day, but I hope it's decent.

My head still hurts. I don't know why. I took drugs twice today to try to get it to go away, and nothing touched it. I'm taking more drugs and going to bed in hopes that I can sleep it off, whatever it is.

No comments: