Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Day two

Still more meetings.

My head always aches when I have to sit in meetings, especially ones that don't let out even remotely close to on-time. The meeting I had this afternoon, could've been well taken care of in an e-mail. The throbbing has settled into the spot just behind my right eye, and naproxen has not made it go away.

I do, however, think that I will enjoy working with both of the regular-ed teachers who I've been assigned to collaborate with. The biology teacher is just wonderful, and the math teacher is as much (or more) of a cut-up than I am.

Tomorrow morning is the staff photo.

I'm finally beginning to get my desk arranged the way I like it, and it's beginning to look like "home." All the little knicky-knackys that I haven't seen all summer, are there to greet me -- my little glass polar bears, my VanGogh horse, my angel, my pictures, they're all dusted off and back on display. Tomorrow I have to unpack my classroom library books and get them sorted on our book tables.

And tomorrow, my wee son is six years old.

No comments: