Monday, May 02, 2005

Keep dreaming, Coca-Cola

They're trying yet again to defeat the Dew of the Mountain... with a substance named "Vault," no less. Would this refer to the "pole" type or the "burial" type of vault, pray tell?

Futility, my friends. The Dew of the Mountain is King. Many have tried to assail his position. All have failed.

As for the coffee-flavored stuff, that's just weird. And the vitamin-fortified angle is just as stupid as the half-and-half sugar/Splenda thing.

I used to drink Coca-Cola exclusively, but in my old age I have found the nutmeggish flavor to be somewhat overwhelming to me. Pepsi is much smoother and is now my daily Breakfast of Champions. From time to time I will vary this routine with a Mountain Dew, but that's it. No solid food before lunch. Just Pepsi, please, with plenty of ice.

No comments: