Friday, April 22, 2005

Why I love my job

I love my job.

I hate the paperwork and the certification and legal hoops that have to be jumped. But I love my job, because I love these kids. From the bottom of my heart, I love them, even the bad-attitude ones and the slackers and the liars (of which there aren't as many as you might think). And I like the people I work with. I can't speak for any of the other high schools in the city because I haven't been to any of them. But this school has some real class individuals on staff.

Can you tell I'm a little more rested than yesterday? Heh. That, and it's FRIDAY. Forget that it's pouring down rain outside. Tomorrow night is the senior prom and I'm going to dress up and wear some heels and makeup and be spiffy for a while. Woohoo! Life ain't bad.

No comments: