Sunday, December 12, 2004

Survivor: Vanuatu

Watching the finals right now... I would've laid odds a while back that Scout would walk away with it, just because she stayed under the radar pretty much the entire time. However, Chris won immunity and I knew that it was over for Scout at that point. He wasn't going to vote Twila off because there was no WAY the rest of the tribe would vote for him over Scout. Now it's interesting to me the verbal gymnastics that both Chris and Twila are doing to get people to vote their direction for the final.

I think I'd do pretty well at Survivor, actually... but I won't be signing up for it! I wouldn't want a TV camera following me around that much. Plus, I don't like being around calculating people, and that is a LONG time to live with a whole passel of calculating people.

No comments: