Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Fox & Friends

Okay, who is the guy who subbed for Brian Kilmeade today? His first name is Mike, and let me just say that I am not impressed with this guy. Every time he is on, he's like a lewd loose cannon. He was incredibly rude to Kiran Chetry a couple of weeks ago (told her ON THE AIR that her shirt looked like lingerie) and this morning, when I was e-mailing back and forth with SarahK of mountaineer musings and she said he talked about a woman who's leaving the TV show Law & Order and actually said "I'd do it with her." That is just disgusting. And he borders on that kind of talk every time I've ever seen him on there.

I don't normally find the need to write to TV networks, but this guy is beyond the pale. FOXNews is king of the cable news realm; they certainly don't need to put up with lousy talent like him.

No comments: