Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wednesday's Auction



Another monochrome horsey! They seem to be quite popular, and since I'm doing this with a specific purpose of fundraising, I'm going to be sure to produce what will sell... whenever possible.

"Into the Blue" is an original watercolor painting on acid-free 140lb. Canson paper, paper size is 8.75 x 12. Bidding starts at $20; use the Comments to bid. At 10PM Central, bidding's over. Winner pays through Paypal, Amazon, or money order. Personal checks must clear before I will ship. If you are the auction winner, please inform me of your location so I can give you an exact shipping amount to add to your payment.

Thank you for looking!! If you like what you see, spread the word -- please! By bidding, you're helping a poor, struggling musician to purchase good equipment.

If you have any particular requests, I do take commissions. I've already gotten several private commissions, but if there's something you'd like to see me tackle for the daily auction painting, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

No comments: