Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dresses I like

This one's by Juicy Couture. I'm not into the *color* so much as I like the *shape*. I think that, in general, I tend toward Boho in my personal style. I would wear this with a dark turtleneck and nubbly leggings and knee-high low-heeled boots.



Found this one on Etsy. Just wow. The color is fantastic and, again, the shape is one I'm fond of. I still wouldn't wear it without some sort of undershirt, however. Old-lady arms, is all I'm sayin'.



I'm in love with the loose-hanging tunic shape (or shapeLESS), apparently. I'm not in love with gray. I would prefer this in some sort of bohemian or hippie print, not overly loud or large.

1 comment:

tracey said...

Oooh, I love that second one, too! And I'd also wear a shirt. My mom always made me self-conscious about my arms because I have deep dimples on my elbows.

I mean, my arms are FINE, but to this day, I don't wear sleevless.