Saturday, August 08, 2009

The traveler returns

I arrived at Dee Eff Dubya this evening at about 8:30pm. The plane rides were only about half full and were not plagued with the usual turbulence and mayhem that seems to follow me. Very smooth, and both legs of the trip arrived about twenty minutes earlier than scheduled.

I'm plumb tard. I still have to print out the worship programs for tomorrow morning's church service, but that'll be okay.

I don't know if it's just a result of being on the airplane, or whether there's something blooming here now that wasn't blooming when I left... my sinuses are burning. With all my Metro rides and plane rides, it sure would suck to have come home with H1N1 or some other sort of rot. Yecch. That's precisely how I want to begin my school year.

Monday morning I'll be back at school, hopefully working on moving into the other classroom. Y'all just pray I get a computer projector this year. [fingers crossed expectantly]

No comments: