Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday Night Graduation


The Toss!, originally uploaded by gradualdazzle.

Today was the final day of school, and tonight was the graduation ceremony at Ballyhoo for 2009. Hooray!

I was privileged to be able to play Pomp & Circumstance for the processional and recessional, as well as a few other songs to fill spare moments that needed a musical interlude.

The graduation photos will finish up the 2009 yearbook. Once I have those all uploaded and placed onto the page, I can submit the whole thing and it'll be out of my hands until the end of July. Hooray! I'm pleased with how this year's efforts turned out and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Tomorrow morning I'm proctoring the SAT exam at school, then I'll be working on finally getting my classroom cleaned out. I haven't been able to do anything about the mess because the yearbook had to be done first.

It is good to be DONE.

No comments: