Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BEST. TV. EVAR.

I just want to say that the quality of The Closer episodes this season has been exceptionally good... perhaps the best season yet. I watched last night's episode over at the old house, since the Dish Network is still connected over there until tomorrow, and holy COW it was one of the best episodes I've seen to date.

I fear I am irrevocably hooked. I don't care whether Kyra Sedgwick's accent is authentic or not (and I know that many people quibble about this). Her character is immensely believable -- as are the plot lines and premise of the series.

I especially love how they're doing a lot of character development with all the members of the Priority Homicide division this season.

If there's only one minor problem that I have with the series (and it's only a minor one), it's that I don't know anyone who would put up with Brenda's bizarre personality quirks as well as Fritz. He's almost TOO forgiving. But I don't mind it too much. All God's children got issues, and she's dealing with hers the same as the rest of us.

No comments: