Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Texas Holiday!

I would SO ride one of these awesome Vespa scooters to school every morning... even if it DIDN'T have Gregory Peck in back. He's yummy, isn't he? Phew! I love that movie, by the way... Roman Holiday is one of my very favorite old movies. Can you imagine a paparazzi behaving that way today? Riiiight.

Gregory Peck... as Joe Bradley in Holiday... as Atticus Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird... his wry savvy combined with consummate gentlemanliness AND devastating good looks is simply irresistible.

[sigh]

Any-hoo, I am also aware that scooters and golf-carts are going to be hot property right about now. New Vespas run somewhere between three and six thousand. If I had between three and six thousand dollars, you can bet your boots it'll be spent on a camera.

But it would be fun, wouldn't it?

I wonder how bad a helmet would mash my hairdo, and would it matter anyway?

No comments: