Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Approved!

The insurance FINALLY came through with an approval... although we still have to come up with a thousand bucks out of pocket. I guess it's better than twenty-thousand, right?

Any-hoo, the surgeon's office called today with my scheduled date: July 23rd. We had hoped they wouldn't take so long to give approval; I did NOT want to have to be laid up at the END of the summer rather than at the beginning. I am going to be barely recovered before I'm going to have to hit the ground running with my new yearbook staff and all the stuff that happens at the beginning of the year that has to be photographed and documented... plus arranging the signing party to distribute this year's book (which will likely arrive around the first of August or so).

But at least it looks like it will finally happen now. God knows what He's doing, and the details will work out.

No comments: