Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Six Weird Things About Me

Another goofy meme, found over at Mel's Place. This time, if you're reading it, consider yourself tagged and you can post your own weird things on your blog (or leave them in the comments if you don't have a blog of your own).

Six Weird Things About Me

1. I don't have a bellybutton.
2. I sleep with a teddy bear.
3. I can recite the alphabet backwards as fast as I can recite it forward.
4. I like the smell of good brands of cigars or cigarettes.
5. I do not like pancakes or doughnuts.
6. Some part of my body must be moving at all times while I'm awake. Either my toe is twitching in time, or my teeth are gritting out a rhythm. It's always in rhythm. And it's rarely in time with whatever's on at the moment; rather, it's much more likely to be a made-up tune/rhythm combo playing over and over in my head.

What's weird about you?

No comments: