Tuesday, June 19, 2007

LALOLKFATYK

Yet another stupid meme. This one I saw over at Blog d'Elisson and thought, what the heck, might as well post it here too.

According to Elisson:
LALOLKFATYK, not surprisingly, is not some unpronounceable Eastern European word; rather, it is an acronym for “Learn A Lot Of Little Known Facts About Those You Know.”


Were you named after anyone?
Um, I think that my mom knew a girl whose name was Kristi and who went by Kris, but I never really knew who that was. Maybe it was someone she knew in college? I'm sure that if she reads this (which she never does) she'll let me know.

When was the last time you cried?
A couple of days ago. I don't want to talk about it.

Do you like your handwriting?
I guess. It's somewhat chaotic, which is a pretty accurate representation of myself, so yeah, it'll do just fine.

What's your favorite lunchmeat?
I really like finely shaved roast beef. I hate turkey.

Do you have kids?
Yep. Three of 'em. Durned expensive, too.

If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Depends on that other person's personality. I don't mix well with just anyone, you know. Oh, I can be friendly and cheerful with pretty much anyone, but that's not being a real FRIEND.

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Do you always ask stupid questions? Duh.

Do you still have your tonsils?
Nope. Had 'em out when I was four. They put me up on the gurney to wheel me back to the OR and they told me to lie down. I told them, "I will NOT lie down." So they anesthetized me while I was still sitting up. Hey, whatever. I probably got a bit of a pass because my dad worked as a lab tech at that hospital. Those guys were all accustomed to seeing me hopping like a grasshopper down the hallways of the hospital because once I was an actual grasshopper, I refused to behave as a human. I think I was rather a character when I was a wee lass.

Would you bungee-jump?
Not if I wanted to live, because I'd die instantly of heart failure. No way, Hozay.

What is your favorite cereal?
Cold: Cheerios, plain
Hot: Cheese grits

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No, I just kick them off and they land wherever they land, and I untie them when I'm getting them ready to put back on the next time.

Do you think you are strong?
Not really. I'm soft and lazy.

What's your favorite ice cream?
Blue Bell homemade vanilla with strawberries -or- Braum's Pistachio Almond.

What is the first thing you notice about people?
Shapes and colors

Red or pink?
Hmmm... pink, I guess, although I'm not overly fond of wearing either color.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My shape

Who do you miss the most?
Probably my Grandma Johnnie. There's a lot I'd like to be able to ask her.

What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
I'm not wearing no stinkin' pants. I'm a blogger, remember? I'm in my pajamas. And no shoes. I don't wear shoes in the house much.

What was the last thing you ate?
Some pistachio pudding

What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my snoring son

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Brown or green

Favorite smells?
Fresh air right after a thunderstorm... and freshly-bleached sheets

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom

Favorite sports to watch?
College football, professional hockey

Hair color?
Well, my natural color is kind-of a medium dull reddish brown. Currently it's "Caramel" with peroxide blonde streaks

Eye color?
Golden brown

Do you wear contacts?
Never. Glasses, yes, but never contacts.

Favorite food?
Nacho cheese dip

Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings. I hate scary movies.

Last movie you watched?
Ocean's Thirteen

What color shirt are you wearing?
I'm not wearing a shirt. I'm a blogger, remember? I'm wearing a nightgown, and it's coral pink.

Summer or winter?
Summer

Hugs or kisses?
Depends on who they're from

Favorite dessert?
Ice cream. Any kind.

What book are you reading now?
Message In A Bottle by Nicholas Sparks

What's on your mouse pad?
I don't use a mouse pad. My laptop has a touchpad built into it.

What did you watch on TV last night?
The Closer

Favorite sound?
The freight train as it roars through town

Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Beatles. No question.

What's the farthest you've been from home?
Probably Munich, Germany in 1985.

Do you have a special talent?
I have perfect pitch. Not that it's particularly useful to me, since I hardly get a chance to play anymore. But it's there.

What is a pleasant surprise?
An opportunity to have a midday nap

Where were you born?
Houston, Texas. In Methodist Hospital.

No comments: