Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sixty percent!!!!

A recent Pew poll found that 60% of Muslims in the US believe that Arab men did NOT carry out the 9/11 attacks.

Listen, people -- if you want to dispel the notion that Muslims are inherently loony, you're going to have to come to grips with the truth and quit living in LaaLaa Allah Land.

We've already come to realize that an alarming number of non-Muslim Americans believe in some sort of US-government 9/11 conspiracy... although I suppose it shouldn't surprise me that even more Muslims subscribe to this wacko notion, I guess it still shocks and disappoints me that so many people are THAT stupid.

Maybe our country DOES deserve to fall to these invaders.

No, I do NOT mean that. I'll fight this 'til my last breath, I assure you. But it's disheartening nonetheless.

No comments: