Thursday, April 19, 2007

Alec Baldwin strikes again

This time, his clearly uncontrolled rage issues just exploded in his 11-year-old daughter's ear. A snippet of this fine, upstanding and ragingly liberal actor's diatribe:

You made me feel like **** and you've made me feel like a fool over and over and over again. And this crap you pull on me with this god**** phone situation that you would never dream of doing to your mother and you do it to me constantly and over and over again. I am going to get on a plane and I am going to straighten your ass out when I see you.

Do you understand me? I am going to really make sure you get it. That I'm going to get on a plane and I'm gonna turn around and come home. So you better be ready Friday the 20th to meet with me. So I'm going to let you know how I feel, about what a rude little pig you really are. You are a rude thoughtless little pig. Okay?



His spokesperson gave this statement:
In the best interest of the child, Alec will do what the mother is pathologically incapable of doing…keeping his mouth shut and obeying the court order. The mother and her lawyer leaked this sealed material in violation of a court order. Although Alec acknowledges that he should have used different language in parenting his child, everyone who knows him privately knows what he has been put through for the past six years.


What he's been PUT THROUGH? Oh, give me a king-sized break. Sounds to me like he doesn't have the first clue about parenting. Not that that surprises me or anything.

I feel for that kid. He's got some serious rage issues and needs to deal with them before he's allowed any sort of visitation or custody. An adult would recognize that his daughter isn't the one he should be berating... and for that matter, if he wants any sort of relationship with her at all, he's going to have to suck it up and be nice to Mom.

No comments: