Saturday, June 10, 2006

A very silly meme

Saw this over at IowaGeek and thought it was humorous. Basically, from what I understand, you go to Google and type in "[your name] needs" and then report the first ten results in the form of what they say you need. I think I got that right. Anyway, here's what I came up with:

1. Kris needs weird British music. Um, okay.

2. Kris needs an interview. Well, yeah. A job interview, that is.

3. Kris needs a biography.

4. Kris needs to reach out.

5. Kris needs The Young Punx.

6. Kris needs an interview. Please!!! Soon!!!

7. Kris needs to blog. Heh.

8. Kris needs to write a book. Hey, could be my ticket out.

9. Kris needs answers. Granted.

10. Kris needs a primal scream. If I really thought it would help, I'd've done it a long time ago. I'm pretty sure it would do nothing except give me a headache, and I have enough of those.

No comments: