Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday stuff

And my headache is *finally* gone. I think it was weather-related this time, because I had an unusual number of people mention today that they had a terrible headache all weekend. Even Isaac complained of a headache yesterday, and he *never* says that. I knew he wasn't kidding when he said, "Mom, I'm going to puke!" from the back seat of the van. I wasn't quick enough, unfortunately, and we had to clean the place out, but that's okay. At least he wasn't *really* sick... no fever or rash or weird stuff, just a sick headache like Mom.

The weather this weekend was simply vile. Ceaseless (and I mean that in the literal sense, not in the hyperbolic sense) steady rain for the ENTIRE weekend, not dissimilar to some kind of enormous tropical depression except for the minor fact that we're in the UPPER MIDWEST.

I'm thankful it wasn't rainy today; rainy days and Mondays always get me down.

[ducking] Hey, I loved The Carpenters... your opinion of them is unwelcome at this juncture. They're near and dear to my heart.

No comments: