Sunday, July 24, 2005

Work in progress, take two

Here's what I've been able to do to it tonight.



Yes, I realize that her nose is strangely yellow... like I said, it's a work in progress. I spent some time tonight making the dark areas on her fur darker. You may notice it being a bit purplish; using that color (especially on a yellowish coat) is a great way to visually depict shadow in a watercolor painting.

I am happy with how it's progressing. I hope to be able to spend some time on it tomorrow afternoon as well, after my Sunday-afternoon nap. Tomorrow morning comes bright and early as I'm playing piano for both morning services at church.

Thanks to Lair for linking to me... you didn't have to do that. And thanks for everyone's kind comments. I'm obviously not the only Edloe fan out there (not that I'm surprised by this).

No comments: