Saturday, June 18, 2005

Tagged!

Amy from Prochein Amy has tagged me for another blog-meme. This one's called Five Things I Miss From My Childhood, and it sounded like fun.

Five Things I Miss From My Childhood

1. Being able to spend hours and hours and hours reading.

2. Not being shaped like an apple with legs.

3. Wading the creek catching crawdads for fishbait, catching frogs just for the fun of it, and catching the neighbor's horse for a sneak ride around the pasture.

4. Going to sleep with NO agenda in mind, no worries about what you're doing tomorrow, and no fear of where the money's going to come from to fix the car.

5. Famolare sandals (wavy-soled) and Yo-Yo sandals (wooden-soled with oval-shaped holes through the heels)... those were SO the bomb when I was in elementary school!

The rules:

Remove the #1 item from the following list, bump everyone up one place and add your blog's name in the #5 spot. You need to actually link to each of the blogs for the linky-love aspect of this fiendish meme to kick in.

margi lowry *dot* com
Note-It Posts
Eat The Lettuce
Prochein Amy
Gradual Dazzle

Next, select four unsuspecting victims, list and link to them.

Iowa Geek
Random Mentality
Purple Fish Guts
Fresh As A Daisy

I look forward to seeing everyone's answers!

No comments: