Saturday, April 09, 2005

Ten Things

I stole this idea from SarahK because I thought it was a lot of fun. Okay, here goes: Within the following list of ten things about me, one of them is NOT TRUE. Leave a comment to guess which one.

1. I own a pair of $400 Prada heels.
2. I have slept with a white teddy-bear named Sherman for the past twenty years.
3. I can play Debussy's "Clair de Lune" on the piano from memory.
4. I love tuna sashimi (raw).
5. I have a tattoo in the shape of a tiny horse. Not saying where.
6. I have no bellybutton.
7. I currently have Will Smith's new CD in my stereo.
8. I sang "Hey Jude" to my son to get him to sleep when he was a baby.
9. I love weird socks; in the third grade I owned a pair of knee-high socks with King Kong on them.
10. I played the oboe in high school.

I'm wrapping up my major project, so I probably won't be back to give you the answer until Monday. Have fun, dear ones!

No comments: