Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Week one is past...

I've finished my first week of my first class with the University of Phoenix. I'm impressed with the way they do things; it's definitely a REAL class, with a professor and lecture and such. It's just online. It is perfect for me and my crazy life and my personality; I can flit in and out and deal with kid issues and work issues and husband issues and church issues, and still come back right where I left off and finish whatever I was doing. It won't be easy academically, I'm certain. But it removes some of the greatest hindrances to a graduate degree for me: TIME and CONVENIENCE. If you're looking for an easy way out, this is NOT the way to go. But if you're willing to work hard and you need college to conform to your life rather than the other way around, well, this may be right for you.

No comments: