Sunday, March 27, 2005

Me Mum's Gettin' Hitched!!

My blog-mom SarahK, that is. My for-real biological mom, MamaSue, has been married to my dad, Poppi, for nigh on 39 years now. I'm hoping I didn't send MamaSue's new transplanted heart into arrhythmia over the title of this post!

Anyway, FrankJ over at IMAO has officially popped the question AND forked over the bling-bling -- in a BIG way. That ring is throwing major wattage in the photos.

It's a truly romantic story... the high points seem to always involve firearms of some sort. I like to delude myself by pretending that I actually had a small part in their relationship, since I *was* one of those initial commenters on IMAO who posited the notion that FrankJ should consider dating his Official T-Shirt Babe.

I previously offered up my piano skilz as an addition to their nuptial celebration, but even if they don't want me to kick pinkytoe on the keyboard for them, I hope I at least get an in-vite. I'm voting for the Grand Canyon, since that's where they met in person for the first time.

Frank & Sarah -- may God richly bless both of you in your commitment to one another and to responsible gun ownership. Be honorable.

No comments: