Friday, February 04, 2005

Mommyblogging

My five-year-old son brought home several pages of creative writing from school. Indulge me for a moment:
I was geteg rete for bed
I had bad jrems
I went down stars to slep
weth mi mom and dad
I feyod betr now

Next:
I went to Tekes
it tok 15 awrs
We woct dvds
and it wus fun
I got a noo
arkindishir
and it wus kool.

Translation: I went to Texas, it took 15 hours, we watched DVDs and it was fun, I got a new air conditioner and it was cool.
I got a ras kar
that is fare big
it is for me
it gos fast
it is blo

And finally:
I went to the spas shutol
We went in the roket
I fel bak uv the roket
I sid that wus fun sid me
R roket wus aot uv pawr

Translation: I went to the space shuttle. We went in the rocket. I fell back of the rocket. I said that was fun said me. Our rocket was out of power.

Okay, thanks for indulging.

No comments: