Wednesday, November 17, 2004

The Globe, again

That really nice globe that I mentioned in a post yesterday? It's coming in handy today. Two students have used it to finish a World History project. Right now, a girl who has finally returned to my class (the one I wrote about earlier) has taken the globe out of its metal cradle to look closer at it. I think they're all labeling a map of the Fertile Crescent or something. I helped one girl with it, early this morning during my planning block. When I bought this one, I had never seen a globe you could actually take out, like a ball, and look it all the way over. Very cool.

I need to go help at the Friendship Center this afternoon (it's an inner-city ministry near here that I help out with sometimes) with the kids, but I'm so sleepy I may just try to go home and go to bed. I should be ashamed of myself!!!

No comments: