Thursday, December 10, 2015

Peace


One of the redeeming qualities of the job of school bus driver is that I'm up so early, I get to watch the sunrise from the very beginning. This morning it was a particularly breathtaking show. I wish a camera could truly capture just how wonderful it is. I was also playing George Winston's December album (an oldie now, but a perennial favorite for me) on the speaker, which really made it a peaceful and fulfilling morning.

Makes up for days when it seems like I can't do anything right, and when it's my fault, regardless of whether it really IS my fault. Those kinds of days suck.

Today NEEDS to be better.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Ah, glorious! Hoping for more and more "better" days for you.
He is the potter and we are the clay..... I rest in that.
Wishing you and yours a very merry and peaceful Christmas.