Thursday, August 12, 2010

My school year has begun

Technically it never really ended, I suppose... when you're the cheer sponsor and the yearbook coordinator, your summers don't REALLY belong to you fully and completely. Any-hoo, I am apologizing for the lack of posting... but I am not going to blame the lack of posting on working too much. No, I wasn't posting because it was too hot in the room where my laptop lived.

I have moved my laptop into the room with the window unit now, thanks to the fact that my laptop's wireless connection seems to have resurrected for the time being. I'll take the reprieve; for a while, my sound was also gone, but it has also returned. Thank you Lord... if this poor old Toshiba Satellite can juuuuust hold out until Christmas, maybe I can get a replacement for it then. Maybe. I hope.

And in the meantime, since I can post while sitting twenty-four inches from the A/C unit, perhaps now I will actually POST something.

No comments: