Saturday, May 15, 2010

Caturday Neighborhood Watch


I know I'm pretty late posting my usual Caturday photo today... I've been working on the yearbook literally all day and haven't taken a break. I even tried to take a nap and there was so much going on in my mind I couldn't relax and go to sleep. I'll be glad when the next three weeks are done and in the can. It's not anything unusual; I have almost finished getting the photos I need. It's just the little stuff; making sure each photo is the right distance from the other photo, etc. Niggling little stuff that probably no-one else besides me cares a fig about. But it bothers me enough that I must spend an entire Saturday on it. [eye roll]

I am tired and I am irritable and I am hormonal. Hear me roar. Just don't mess with me; I'm in no mood to be trifled with.

No comments: